1 Evening departure to the village of Aktash. Chuysky tract.
2. Morning arrival in the village of Aktash. Transfer to an all-terrain vehicle. Transfer to the pass Karagemsky. Organization of the camp.
3. From per. Karagem path goes along a path among alpine meadows, then among the taiga
4. All this day we will walk along the path among the grandiose Altai taiga. In the evening, we are waiting for a ford across the Left Karagem River
5. We leave the main cargo, take only equipment and a supply of food for three days. We climb up the valley and stop for the night at the foot of the giant glaciers
6. Exit fr om the forest area. Rise up amongst the scree, then go out to the glacier Left Coragemsky wh ere we spend the night
7. First we will walk in bundles along the edge of the rock scree, then we will come out on the snow ridge, which will become a narrow edge right under the top. Descent along the ascent path
8. We descend along the ascent path along the glacier, then through the taiga to the confluence with the Right Karagem River
10. Climb along the trail first among the forest, then through the Alpine meadows to the convenient playground on the ram’s foreheads
11. We climb the pass and set up camp on the saddle
12. The ascent to Mount Maashey takes place first on a snowy slope, then on a narrow ridge. The technique of passing will depend on the specific terrain conditions
13. Descent along the ascent path.
14.Descent along the ascent path.
15.Transfer to the base in the village of Aktash
16. Morning departure to Novosibirsk. Evening arrival in Novosibirsk