Climbing the peaks of Maashey and Karagem from the south is your challenge! Maashey peak is included in the list of peaks named “Bars of Altai” and is the second highest peak in the Republic.
There will be extreme fords and an incredibly difficult ascent to two of the most beautiful mountains of the North Chui Range
Beautiful trekking through the grand Altai taiga, alpine meadows and giant glaciers
And the culmination: ascent to one of the main four-thousandth peaks of the North Chui ridge — Maashey and Karagem 4178 m!
1 Evening departure to the village of Aktash. Chuysky tract.
2. Morning arrival in the village of Aktash. Transfer to an all-terrain vehicle. Transfer to the pass Karagemsky. Organization of the camp.
3. From per. Karagem path goes along a path among alpine meadows, then among the taiga
4. All this day we will walk along the path among the grandiose Altai taiga. In the evening, we are waiting for a ford across the Left Karagem River
5. We leave the main cargo, take only equipment and a supply of food for three days. We climb up the valley and stop for the night at the foot of the giant glaciers
6. Exit fr om the forest area. Rise up amongst the scree, then go out to the glacier Left Coragemsky wh ere we spend the night
7. First we will walk in bundles along the edge of the rock scree, then we will come out on the snow ridge, which will become a narrow edge right under the top. Descent along the ascent path
8. We descend along the ascent path along the glacier, then through the taiga to the confluence with the Right Karagem River
10. Climb along the trail first among the forest, then through the Alpine meadows to the convenient playground on the ram’s foreheads
11. We climb the pass and set up camp on the saddle
12. The ascent to Mount Maashey takes place first on a snowy slope, then on a narrow ridge. The technique of passing will depend on the specific terrain conditions
13. Descent along the ascent path.
14.Descent along the ascent path.
15.Transfer to the base in the village of Aktash
16. Morning departure to Novosibirsk. Evening arrival in Novosibirsk
off-road transfer on the route
full 3 meals a day (when climbing, lunch is replaced by a snack with warm tea)
accommodation on t/b in the village of Aktash in tents
group and part of special equipment, accommodation in a tent, first aid kit
satellite phone rental
parking on the t / b
personal equipment (cats, strapping…)
accommodation in hostels / hotels before or after the route
bath (by agreement on the spot, depending on the number of people who wish)
insurance (we provide assistance)
equipment rental: single tent, sleeping bag, mat, backpack – on request